Project Short Decscription
Bar, Lobby & Gallery Rental
From perfect vendor space during your convention or benefit to quality conversation over a local brew, the bar, lobby and gallery space has exactly what you need. For those perfect, calm, Lander nights, the spacious patio overlooks the Lander Municipal Golf Course providing a view that cannot be beat.
If you are planning on serving or selling alcohol to your guest make sure you review the following three (3) options for alcohol in the facility:
- Alcohol Catering Permit from a local retail liquor license dealer – fee $50 per day
- Malt Beverage Permit (malt beverages only) individuals and community organizations eligible – fee $50 per day
- Give alcohol away at no charge, with the signature on an indemnity agreement, holding the City of Lander harmless if there should be an incident stemming from alcohol.
Are you having a retail liquor license dealer sell alcohol at your event? Make sure you have their signature on this document:
Are you an individual planning to sell malt beverages or give alcohol away? If so, you are required to sign the following Personal Indemnity Agreement.
It is recommended that you look at liability insurance as a alternate to signing this indemnity agreement
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2,595 sq ft
- Capacity: 50 people
- Event Rental: $175 per day